Trust Structure

(1)Keppel Capital holds a deemed 7.33% stake in Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT (KORE). Pacific Oak Strategic Opportunity REIT, Inc. (KPA entity) holds a 6.87% stake in KORE. KPA holds a deemed interest of 0.46% in KORE, for a total of 7.33%.

Information as at 29 November 2019. Unitholding in KORE is subject to an ownership restriction of 9.8% of the total Units outstanding.