Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT Management Pte. Ltd. (the "Manager") is committed to disclose material information in a timely, transparent and accurate manner to the public, in accordance with listing rules of the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST"), the Singapore Code of Corporate Governance 2018 and current best practices.
The Investor Relations department acts as an intermediary between the Manager and Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT’s Unitholders as well as the investment community. The goal of the department is to enable Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT’s Unitholders and the investment community to better understand the business and operations of Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT through transparent, accurate and timely corporate communications activities.
1. Purpose & General Principles
- This Investor Relations Policy describes the principles and practices that the Manager applies in order to provide current and prospective investors with information necessary to make well-informed investment decisions and to ensure a level playing field.
- In the course of its Investor Relations activities, the Manager will comply with all applicable securities laws and regulations. In addition to required information disclosures, the Manager seeks to adopt a proactive stance of voluntary supplemental disclosure covering matters considered to have a potential impact on investment decisions by current and prospective investors.
- All disclosures are submitted to the Singapore Exchange Securities Trading Limited ("SGX-ST") through SGXNET, and are available on the Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's corporate website at www.koreusreit.com.
- Unpublished material information is not selectively disclosed. If such information is inadvertently disclosed, it will be immediately announced to the public via SGXNET and the media.
- This Policy is subject to regular review by the Manager's Investor Relations Department.
2. Communications Guidelines
- The Manager endeavours to provide clear, fair and balanced disclosure of pertinent information to its Unitholders and the investment community in a timely and effective manner.
- To the extent possible, all disclosures will:
- be factual, clear and succinct;
- contain sufficient quantitative information to allow investors to evaluate its relative importance to the activities of Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT;
- be balanced and fair;
- avoid over-technical language; and
- explain the consequences or effects of the information on Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's prospects. If the consequences or effects cannot be assessed, the reason will be provided.
- Authorised Spokespersons
- The Manager communicates only through designated senior spokespersons who will establish and maintain regular dialogue with Unitholders to solicit and understand their views, as well as respond to inquiries from members of the investment community or media.
- Employees who are not authorised spokespersons must not respond under any circumstances to inquiries from the investment community or media, unless specifically authorised by designated senior spokespersons. Any inquiry received should be directed to the Investor Relations Department.
- Responding to Market Rumours
- As a guideline, the Manager does not respond to rumours or market speculation. Clarifications will however be made promptly through announcements via SGXNET in the event that material information is deemed to have been leaked or where there is unusual market activities that could be attributable to such rumours or market speculation.
- The Manager, as a rule, will not comment on commercially sensitive proceedings.
3. Communication with unitholders and the investment community
The Manager employs various platforms to effectively engage the Unitholders and the investment community, with an emphasis on timely, accurate, fair and transparent disclosure of information. In addition to unitholder meetings, the senior management of Manager will also meet with investors, analysts and the media, as well as participate in conference calls, roadshows and industry conferences organised by major brokerage firms throughout the year to solicit and understand the views of the investment community.
The Manager is committed to treat all Unitholders fairly and equitably, and keep all Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT’s Unitholders and other stakeholders informed of its corporate activities, including changes in the Manager or Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT’s business which would be likely to materially affect the price or value of its units, on a timely basis.
- Unitholders' Meetings
- The Manager will facilitate opportunities for Unitholders to participate effectively in and vote at Unitholders' meetings and to put forth any questions they may have on the motions to be debated and decided upon.
- Unitholders will also be informed of the rules, including voting procedures that govern these general meetings. The minutes of these meetings will be made available to Unitholders upon their request.
- Unitholders' meetings will be held at a convenient location with access to public transportation, so as to facilitate and encourage Unitholders' participation.
- Analysts and Investment Community
- The Manager welcomes requests by analysts and institutional investors for meetings with senior management for the purpose of helping them to gain a broader understanding of Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's businesses and operating fundamentals. Any discussions at such meetings will be based on publicly available information.
- The Manager will not influence the views or recommendations of analysts, brokerage firms and investment banks but may review an analyst's report for factual accuracy of information that is within the public domain.
- Results Announcements and Voluntary Business Updates
- The Manager holds a "live" webcast for its half-year and full-year results to engage Unitholders and the investment community. The Manager provides voluntary business updates in between its half-yearly financial results to keep Unitholders and the investment community abreast of key developments.
- The Manager will make available on SGXNET and its corporate website the relevant information and presentation materials.
- The Manager will refrain from investor meetings and commenting on industry outlook and business and financial performance two weeks and one month before the release of its business updates and half-yearly financial results respectively.
- Annual Report and Sustainability Report
- The Manager publishes an annual report to enable the Unitholders and the investment community to obtain a comprehensive and consistent overview of its business strategies, developments and market outlook, as well as operational and financial performance.
- The Manager also publishes a sustainability report annually, which details its material environmental, social and governance factors, as well as its sustainability governance, management and performance, in accordance with relevant regulations.
- Corporate Website
- The Manager will make available all media releases, financial results, annual reports, SGXNET announcements, presentations and other corporate information relating to Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT on its corporate website www.koreusreit.com.
- Members of the public may subscribe to an e-mail alert service at Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's corporate website to receive regular updates on corporate information and announcements. The contact details of the Investor Relations personnel are also available on the website.
- Shareholders' Enquiries
- Shareholders and the investment community may at any time make a request for Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's information to the extent such information is publicly available.
- Shareholders who intend to put forward their enquiries about Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT may contact the Investor Relations department through email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (65) 6803 1838. Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT will endeavour to respond to their queries in a timely manner.
- Shareholders with questions about their shareholding can direct them to The Central Depository at email@example.com, or (65) 6535 7511; or Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's registrar, Boardroom Limited at SRS_ClientServices@boardroomlimited.com, or (65) 6536 5355.
4. Publication of policy
- This policy is available on Keppel Pacific Oak US REIT's corporate website at www.koreusreit.com.